Trying to decide on my next read.....choices are....
(1) The First Mistake (ARC): an addictively readable new domestic suspense about a wife, her husband, and the woman who is supposedly her best friend.
(2) My Lovely Wife: Dexter meets Mr. and Mrs. Smith in this wildly compulsive debut thriller about a couple whose fifteen-year marriage has finally gotten too interesting...
(3) Someone Knows: about how a single decision can undo a family, how our past can derail our present, and how not guilty doesn't always mean innocent.
(4) Something in the Water: a shocking discovery on a honeymoon in paradise changes the lives of a picture-perfect couple in this taut psychological thriller debut
(5) Cold Stone Heart: about a leading forensic anthropologist who uncovers eerie clues in a high-stakes case that threatens to deliver her to the doorstep of a cold-blooded murderer.
(6) Then She Was Gone: an acutely observed family drama with bone-chilling suspense, a 15 year old goes missing and her mother is trying to put her life back together.
Loves: books (hello, book blog), my kiddos, Golden doodles, icecream, classical music, and exploring.